Subject: [Boost-users] Async_accept
From: Marco Piacentini (marcopiacenta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-03 04:13:46

Hi guys... Reading docs, I understand that acceptor.async_accept(), accept a connection and immediately return, so the acceptor can accept another concurrent connection request...and in the meanwhile the handler can process the request...it's right? I need to make a server that listen connection requests, and create a separate process (child) to handle each of them, so it can be still waiting a new connection. The classic MultiProcess Server. Can I do this simply using the async_accept, without create new process?or I'm missing something? Thanks...