Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [uBLAS] Matrix inversion
From: rpuri6_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-03-03 13:36:06

LU is a good method for Matrix Inverse (see Numerical Recipes). Been using it for quite a while. You can always calculate the determinant of the inverse and multiply it with the determinant of the original Matrix to determine how good the inversion is. Boost implements are available online somewhere - i copied them as is.

For Kalman filters, ensure that the matrices are stable ie Determinants are not near zero.

have fun