Subject: Re: [Boost-users] newbie: installation question
From: Gordon Woodhull (gordon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-05 00:33:51

Gunnar,

I think Nathan was trying to point out that it should be /opt/local/include not /opt/local/include/boost - i.e. you should include the parent directory of boost because all #includes start with <boost/

If that still doesn't work, you should paste together your -I directory with boost/lambda/lambda.hpp and see whether there is a file there. It's there on this Mac.

HTH,
Gordon