Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost-users][GIL] Colors broken after moving to New IO
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-06 13:01:21

Hi Szymon, the new IO extension isn't yet part of boost. Are you
referring to my repository at good code?

Also there is no png_load_file() in the old version nor is there a
load_image() in the new IO. The test code reads and writes png's in
various formats. What is your format? A little code would be nice,
too. ;-)

Regards,
Christian