Subject: Re: [Boost-users] GUI creation for boost::graph
From: Jens Weller (JensWeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-07 13:06:09

> Hi,
>
> I whish to create a boost graph gui using qt
>
> However I have a problem I do not know how to link qt to boost graph.
>
> If I use bundle property of qt object could I get next and previous node
> from the qtobject?
>
> I am thinking about using a sets indexed by qtobject adress but I seems
> really painfull for managing memory.
>
> Particularly I want my implement my algorigthm on the graph and able to
> modify the graphical object from the boost::graph but also
> able to modify the graph from graphical qt object
>
> Any ideas?

Hi, I did this prototype for my company last fall:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHdc-wtSmg0

But its not connected to Qt, Qt is only used as a frontend here.
I think sofar its best, when you have a central Object which manages the graph, and can be queried from Qt. Also of course you could try to get boost::graph with the Model/View Concept of Qt working, that would be indeed neat.

regards,

Jens Weller

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar