Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [uBLAS] Results of different size matrix addition
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-08 09:54:15

If it's a precondition, you don't have the right to expect any
particular behavior when it's violated. Generally that means you get
undefined behavior, sort of like when you dereference a garbage
pointer. It might "succeed" silently; it might take your machine down
hard; it might send a card to your grandmother.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing