Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost on MS Win 7 Mobile
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-10 17:57:35

boost-users_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<946814.23018.qm_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>Is there any benchmarking regarding Boost material's performance on Win
>7 Mobile?

You are using confusing terminology.

Windows Mobile (6.5 is the most current release) is an operating system
for mobile devices that uses a C++/C development environment. I believe
you can also use .NET, but historically most applications were written
in C++.

Windows Phone 7 is Microsoft's most current operating system for
mobile smart phones. It is programmed only in .NET using Silverlight
or XNA application models.

There is no product called "Win 7 Mobile".

Windows Phone 7 is only programmable using the .NET tool chain, it
doesn't support C or C++ development.