Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost-users][GIL] Colors broken after moving to New IO
From: Szymon Gatner (szymon.gatner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-14 07:16:21

2011/3/8 Christian Henning <chhenning_at_[hidden]>:

> Here is the code I tried:
>
> #include <boost/gil/gil_all.hpp>
>
> #define BOOST_FILESYSTEM_VERSION 2
> #include <boost/filesystem/convenience.hpp>
>
> #include <boost\algorithm\string.hpp>
>
> #define BOOST_GIL_IO_ADD_FS_PATH_SUPPORT
> #include <boost/gil/extension/io_new/png_all.hpp>
>
> using namespace boost;
> using namespace gil;
>
> int main()
> {
>    rgba8_image_t img;
>
>    read_image(
> "C:\\gil_contribution\\test_images\\png\\wikipedia\\test.png", img,
> png_tag() );
>
>    write_view( "c:\\out.png", view( img ), png_tag() );
>
>    return 0;
> }

Very sorry for late reply, been too busy to do additional testing.

Your code works for for me also, but worst part is, I was not able to
provide minimal test code that demonstrates what I experience in the
main project as it works fine also. I will still try to do that and
hopefully got some more info when it is done.

Thanks for your support and especially on work with GIL.

Cherrs,
Szymon