Subject: [Boost-users] any __cxa_demangle / UnDecorateSymbolName in boost ?
From: Vial, Florent (fvial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-23 10:45:52

Hi all,

i want to retrieve the class name of some std::type_info in my application.
is there any function to help me with this within boost ?
I looked for it in the boost 1.46.1 code but did not find anything.
My problem is that UnDecorateSymbolName is not thread safe under Windows.

Thank you in advance,
Florent
 Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: München - Registergericht: Amtsgericht München - Handelsregisternummer: HRA 57918
Persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: München - Registergericht: Amtsgericht München - Handelsregisternummer: HRB 54477
Geschäftsführer: Franz Kraus; Dr. Martin Prillmann

[http://www.arri.de/fileadmin/mail_images/CTBanner.gif]
A new star is born – ALEXA the most versatile digital camera system.
Get all the latest information from arridigital.com and YouTube.