Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Fusion] Assignement from adapted struct to tuple
From: Samuel Debionne (debionne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-29 11:26:54

Hello Steven,
Thank you for the fast answer ! My use case was with zip_iterator. I'll
try to propose a patch that moves it to Fusion Sequence (rather than
plain tuple).

Le 29/03/2011 16:44, Steven Watanabe a écrit :
> AMDG
>
> On 03/29/2011 06:50 AM, Samuel Debionne wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> While I managed to assign an adapted structure to a fusion vector, I
>> fail to assign the same structure to a legacy tuple. The doc doesn't
>> mention the assignement operator between two sequences, but I though it
>> would work. Am I missing something ?
>>

> First of all, this isn't assignment, it's
> copy construction. Second, boost::tuple
> doesn't know anything about Fusion. It doesn't
> have a constructor that takes an arbitrary Fusion
> sequence.

Thank you for your fast answer ! My use case was with zip_iterator. I'll
try to propose a patch that moves it to Fusion algorithm (rather than
plain tuple algorithms). That should make it compatible with more Fusion
sequence and solve my problem.

Samuel