Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Problem with boost::interprocess::ipc::message_queue
From: Ming Lu (ming.lu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-04 04:33:10

Hallo Ion,

thanks a lot for your help! Your suggestion works brillant. but is a
littel problem:

By start my application throw the visual studio 2 exceptions:

First-chance exception at 0x7c812afb in WindowsDataCollector.exe:
Microsoft C++ exception: boost::interprocess::interprocess_exception at
memory location 0x00efe5d8..
First-chance exception at 0x7c812afb in WindowsDataCollector.exe:
Microsoft C++ exception: boost::interprocess::interprocess_exception at
memory location 0x00efe58c..

but the application works without any problem. is that normally?

Thanks again
Best regards
Ming