Subject: [Boost-users] [unit test] problem inside boost UTF
From: Bruno Belarte (bruno.belarte_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-04 10:32:09

Hi,

I'm new with boost, and I'm actually experiencing some weird issues...

I wrote a class which is basically a wrapper around
boost::adjacency_list, and two other nested classes which are wrappers
around boost::adjacency_list::vertex_iterator and
boost::adjacency_list::out_edge_iterator. I tested theses three classes
with the boost unit test framework : everything works fine.

Then I wrote a class Tree, which uses boost::shared_/weak_ptr. But when
I try to test this class with boost UTF, the test case of the previous
graph's out_edge_iterator returns some failures (different depending of
the functions from the Tree class called on the test). It's particularly
weird considering that these classes share nothing in common except the
fact that they use different part of boost.

Maybe somebody have a hint on what I am doing wrong !?
I used UTF with dynamic lininking, boost1.42 from ubuntu 10.10 package.

Thanks,

Bruno