Subject: [Boost-users] Moderator Query (was: Boost.Regex Build Failure with CPP Locale and No Win32 on WinXP using Visual Studio 2010 SP1)
From: David Hauck (davidh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-06 10:50:11

Hello,

I'm a new boost-users registrant and had a question regarding the list. Specifically, I sent a message yesterday morning (subject above) that appeared on gmane, but was not received via email. I've checked that I have received all other posts (i.e., gmane and my email for boost-users is consistent other than for the message I sent). Is there any explanation for this (I've verified this message wasn't received locally and marked as spam or otherwise moved by our Exchange server)?

Also, I've noticed a couple different subject formats, specifically related to referencing the library name. The policy document suggests referencing libraries as (e.g.) Boost.Regex, but also as (e.g.) [regex] in the subject. It looks like the latter is preferred for subject text. Is this correct?

Thanks for your help!
-David