Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost numeric bindings no longer in the current version?
From: sguazt (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-06 15:33:32

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Will He <wuwei.he_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could anyone explain to me why I can't find the numeric bindings for LAPACK,
> BLAS... ?
> Or it's no longer in the current boost? If so, why?
>
> I have read some programs coded with, for example,
> boost/numeric/bindings/lapack/computational/ormqr.hpp
>
> Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Numeric bindings are not "officially" part of stable boost.
They still reside in sandbox.

To get them you need to check them out from boost sandbox:
$ cd tmp
$ svn co http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings
boost-numeric_bindings

Then when you compile your code, you need to tell the compiler where
are the include file for bindings, e.g.:
$ g++ -I$HOME/tmp/boost-numeric_bindings ... -o mycode mycode.cpp
-llapack -lblas

Best,

-- Marco