Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Floating Point Utilities] where is the "nonfinite_num_facets.hpp"
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-13 08:12:05

OK, I've found the cause - MSVC produces wrong code using serialization with
the option for strict compliance with C++. (I've found this on other
projects - MS admit it is wrong, but it is in the 'won't fix' category!)

So your example now works nicely.

I've fiddled with it a bit (and correct bug in Johan's input of MSVC bizarre
NAN and INF format.

So I'm just working up the documentation section to include examples and I
hope to add to boost-trunk soon.

This will also add the various tests which will then be tested on all the
myriad platforms and configurations.

(Cross fingers please ;-)

When I've done this, I'd be grateful if you could re-test the example on
Linux using boost-trunk.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,