Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [filesystem] std::bad_alloc during dll initialization when migrating to filesystem v3
From: Richard Ulrich (richi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-15 07:53:25

I can not reproduce the behavior with a toy project containing 3 dlls
that all use boost::filesystem.
It might be some incompatibility with another library. But with
filesystem v2 it works.
So, what should I look for.
I searched google extensively for std::bad_alloc during dll
initialization, but found no solution so far.

Rgds
Richard