Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Pimpl framework comments/suggestions
From: Clinton Mead (clintonmead_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-17 12:49:25

Hi Rob

I don't really understand what you mean by this. What part of the
implementation has leaked into the interface?

Maybe I've missed the point but what I'm trying to achieve is the opposite.
With all the implementations of pimpl I've seen, the "pointer" is leaked
into the interface. I'm just trying to unleak it and separate it. The idea
is that people can write interfaces without having to specify how pimpl is
actually implemented.

Is there another way to do this which is simpler?

Clinton