Subject: [Boost-users] Select outer face for "Chrobak-Payne Straight Line Drawing"
From: jakob brandt (schnibbelwurst_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-19 03:49:40

Hello,

I'm a boost-newbie and don't know excactly where to post my question - not only because I have some trouble with my English… sorry for that.
My Problem is:
I have builded some graphs which always can be drawn with an outer face consisting of 3 certain vertices.
Now I am trying to find out if it is possible to select the vertices for the outer face in the Chrobak-Payne Straight Line Drawing.
Because if I dont, the drawing-algorithm finds other vertices to set the outer face.
Could someone tell me if this was possible without a hugh affort and maybe help me with it? (My cpp-skills arent the best :( … to play things down)

I would be very thankfull and happy for any advise or help.

Best wishes
Jakob