Subject: Re: [Boost-users] A problem with using boost::regex
From: Michael Lindner (mplmpl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-19 18:39:22

Thanks for your quick reply. I would guess that too, except I would have
expected a link time error or at least for the Debug version to fail as
well. Anyway, the compile options for my little program are

/GL /I "..\boost_1_46_0" /AI "C:\src\boost_1_46_0\stage\lib" /D "WIN32" /D
"NDEBUG" /D "_CONSOLE" /FD /EHsc /MD /Fo"Release\\" /Fd"Release\vc90.pdb"
/W3 /nologo /c /Wp64 /Zi /TP /errorReport:prompt

and link options are

/OUT:"Release\dme.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO /MANIFEST
/MANIFESTFILE:"Release\dme.exe.intermediate.manifest"
/MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG
/PDB:"c:\src\dme\Release\dme.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /OPT:REF /OPT:ICF /LTCG
/DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /MACHINE:X86 /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT kernel32.lib
user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib
ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib

I compiled boost with boost-jam, and I'm not sure how to find out what the
compile options are for that. If you can show me where to find that (or
where to find where to find that). Also a caveat, although I am a long time
C++ programmer I am a relative newbie on Windows.

Peace,
Michael Lindner