Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [asio] Pending handlers not invoked in boost.asio?
From: Germán Diago (germandiago_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-08 09:06:43

> it's in /libs/asio/example/http/server4/coroutine.hpp and basically works
> with one huge switch-case construct.

I suspect that the problem has nothing to do with coroutines, since the
two former contexts worked well and every context is independent from
the others (they don't share data).

The third one is not invoked BECAUSE the handler (which is scheduled
after the last call to Context::asyncReadFromSocketIntoQueue) is not
called, even if it's been scheduled for execution. So my question, actually,
has nothing to do with coroutines (that part has been checked by me and,
I suspect that it's not coroutine's fault (although it could be).