Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Delimiting protocol messages (was [asio] read_some() splits data)
From: Ted Byers (r.ted.byers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-12 17:59:30

Yes, It is interesting

> http://cpp-netlib.github.com/0.9.0/message.html
>
> I realize the project is new and the docs may not be complete, but every
> other page seems to be about its HTTP implementation. Even the generic
> basic_message class presumes a headers/body structure.

what I haven't found, yet, is a way to compare the IP info in the TCP
packest with the IP info in the HTTP headers. That is in particualr. Mre
generally, I am looking for an online resource for learning network
programming in general and security related network proramming in
particular.

Cheers

Ted