Subject: Re: [Boost-users] To store Boost graph object in a file
From: Tobias Columbus (t.columbus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-18 14:03:50

On Wednesday 18 May 2011 14:31:15 you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have to store Boost Graph object in a text file and later
> read it and compare it with other graph.
>
> If any one have an idea or implementation please share it.
> It will be save my time.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best Regards
>
> YASIN
>

> *Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB
> account is free! http://db.tt/xOEJ2Ag*

Hi,

Did you have a look at "Graph Input/Output" in the boost graph
documentation
(http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_46_1/libs/graph/doc/table_of_contents.html)?

There are methods read_graphml and write_graphml, which read and
write graphml files.
Furthermore, there is the possibility to use read_graphviz and
write_graphviz, which are capable of reading and writing graphviz
files.

Both graphml and graphviz are human-readable representations of
the graph object.
Properties (of edges, vertices or the graph as a whole) can also
be handled by those methods.

Cheers Tobias