Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Error C2039 using portable syntax for MultiIndex with Boost 1.34.1 on VC6
From: joaquin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-05-24 02:25:05

El 23/05/2011 17:21, Chris Secules escribió:
>> I could've sworn that I tried that before and it didn't work. Now, however,
>> I've got the same error occuring in one of the boost classes:
>> lambda_traits.hpp. I'm not explicitly using lambda_traits, so it must be
>> multi_index that is using it. Here's the error and location:
>>
>> C2039: 'access_traits': is not a member of 'tuples'
>>
>> line 106 in lambda_traits:
>>
>> 104 template<int N, class T> struct tuple_element_as_reference {
>> 105 typedef typename
>> 106 boost::tuples::access_traits<
>> 107 typename boost::tuples::element<N, T>::type
>> 108>::non_const_type type;
>> 109 };
>>
>> I'll try to look for a solution online myself, as well as wait for any
>> suggestions.

You're providing too little info, I'm afraid. As far as I can tell, Boost.MultiIndex is not
using Boost.Lambda implicitly or explicitly, so I don't know how lambda_traits.hpp got
included.

  * Can you reproduce the problem in a short example program?
  * Can you double check you're not using Boost.Lambda yourself?
  * Please try (if nothing else does help) to include <boost/tuple/tuple.hpp> first thing
   in your offending compilation unit to see it the problem goes away.

Regards,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.