Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Help needed with Boost header only libraries
From: Rune Lund Olesen (rune.olesen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-24 05:26:54

I created a "boostvault" folder and just renamed the includes in the
header only lib files. One lib is actual copied boostvault, the other
is from newer version of boost. We use multiple versions of boost
already. Of course you must handle any dependency issues to "boost"
this way. Doing it this way makes it maintainable (can see difference
from 'boost' normal lib and 'boostvault' manual header only).

Regards

Rune