Subject: Re: [Boost-users] multi-array and pdes
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-24 15:54:50

On 05/24/11 00:58, pmamales_at_[hidden] wrote:
Hi Petros,
> Hi Larry,
>
> Thank you very much for your extended response.
You are very welcome!
[snip]
I went ahead an implemented a successor to the array_dyn mentioned
before. The revised array_dyn is now in the boost vault under
the data structures directory:

  http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?&directory=Data%20Structures

It has one feature which you're probably not interested in, the
axis reversal. To reverse an axis, you specify the length as
a negative number. To rotate all the axes( the feature you
are interested in), you use the axis_rot(rotation) method.
The storage order is specified in with a CTOR arg of type
enum dirs {dir_fwd, dir_rev}. I think these can be used to chose
either fortran or c-like storage order. Hopefully the printout
will help you decide which value of the parameter you desire.

The test driver, in array_dyn.cpp, exercises these features and
shows the results with printouts. The printout is shown in
array_dyn.out member of the zip file.

HTH.

-Larry