Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Interprocess 1.46.1] IsolationAwareLoadLibraryA not found by linker
From: Remi (therealremi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-04 08:13:39

The issue with CLR was rather easy to fix (my mistake I didn't even check
the specific linker error to see that it's CLR related). But the linker
still complained about _IsolationAwareLoadLibrary. It turned out the project
had a "ISOLATION_AWARE_ENABLED=1" added to preprocessor definitions.
Removing it fixed the linker error. The worst part though is that it can
take lots of time to figure out situations like this, especially in projects
using several C/C++ libraries. I will probably gravitate more towards .NET,
whenever possible.