Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Lean and mean boost
From: Robert Bielik (robert.bielik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-21 14:21:43

Robert Ramey skrev 2011-06-21 21:12:
> If it were me, I'd think a little more about this. When I include boost
> in a (real) commercial project. I include/link to a public directory
> which contains the release of boost I want to depend on.

Neat, so there are such creatures publicly available ? Examples ? Also, I don't need all of
boost, just some parts of it...

> b) It prevents me from getting surprised by changes that I'm not expecting.

No problem for me as I use svn:external with specified revision...

> Boost files are "read-only" in this context so they are not great
> candidates for "checking out the latest version"

That's not what I'm doing. The build script is for building everything within a project to eventually produce
installer files, totally automated.

/Rob