Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BGL: Copying graphs and edge_descriptors confusion
From: David Doria (daviddoria_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-27 14:05:23

> Iterators are not preserved among copies of an object; they aren't in STL
> either.  You need to use iterators from the same graph that you are trying
> to access with them.  Note that this is also true for vertex and edge
> descriptors for some graph types (listS is the most common).

Ah I see. Phew, that has been driving me nuts all morning. I was
looking at the output (operator<<) of the edge_descriptors and they
looked correct, but I guess they were pointing to the correct
vertices, only in the wrong graph?

Does the copy constructor do anything different than the copy_graph
function that Cedric pointed out?

David