Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Metaprogramming + Multiple Inheritance?
From: Hossein Haeri (powerprogman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-04 19:07:22

Hi Dave,
There is a fine line between Generic Programming in general and metaprogramming. My personal feeling is that Andrei's works -- and PBD in general -- are good instances for Generic Programming. Yet, I don't seem to register them per se as metaprogramming. I understand that this might be a very personal viewpoint. I say this because I had a try and couldn't quite put my reasons into words. Anyhow, thank you for reminding me of Andrei's Visitor implementations. Other examples (outside his book)?

TIA,--Hossein