Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [type_traits][function_traits] generic way of obtaining argument of *both* a function and function object
From: Nathan Ridge (zeratul976_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-13 21:30:47

Hi Alfredo,

I'm not aware of a ready-made Boost solution, but I wrote my own using boost::function_types
and other Boost goodies (see attached file).

Obviously, it only works if the functor's operator() is not overloaded or a template - basically
if you can take its address. (Otherwise the whole concept of an "nth parameter type" doesn't
make sense).

Regards,
Nate