Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [test] SIGSEGV using BOOST_CHECK_XXXX from a BOOST_GLOBAL_FIXTURE
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-15 18:10:47

Mathieu Champlon <mathieu.champlon <at> masagroup.net> writes:

> Hi,
> There is actually a trac ticket [1] about this.

Yes. I'll fix it soon.

> It should be pretty trivial to fix, however it seems for now
> Boost.Test regression tests are broken due to [2]...
> [1] https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5563
> [2]
> http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/test-Running-regression-tests-td3568224.html

Yeah. This is a rather bad. Was planning to sent email to boost.build group. It
fells like every time I turn from development for some time, something happens
with boost build and I can't build anymore. I started working on Boost.Test
recently and found out that none of my jam files are working. I hacked it to
work locally, but these are not real fixes. Someone familiar with boost build
need to get involved.

Gennadiy