Subject: Re: [Boost-users] gdb pretty printers
From: joaquin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-09-20 02:23:19

El 20/09/2011 3:38, Jonathan Brannan escribió:
> Well, I was not able to find much on gdb printers and no one responded. I wrote this to decode multi_index containers (I'm sure this is not the best impl for this, but it does seem work). (It's mostly a big hack as I don't know much about the gdb python interface or multi_index detail implementation).

You might want to compare your work with Filip Konvička's for MSVC:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/DebuggerVisualizers

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.