Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Distributed adiacency_list memory allocation
From: Nick Edmonds (ngedmond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-23 15:03:23

> This is exactly what I was looking for, though I don't understand all of
> your words, but most. At least now I'm sure its not an error but normal. By
> the way, I'm new to PBGL, would you please tell me some forums or websites
> that good for beginers of PBGL.

I think this list is the best place I can suggest. I'm not sure how many people are using the Boost release but most of the people actively using the development version are people I know personally or professionally and they tend to just contact me directly. The folks on this list ought to be able to help with some of the basic parts though and I'll try to chime in when something about the internals comes up (i.e. your question about memory consumption).

Cheers,
Nick