Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Building boost with stlport?
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-03 18:58:19

So I did some investigation on this and I found out the following:

user-config.jam looks like:

using msvc : 7.1 ;
using stlport : 5.1 :
C:/Code/work/rdailey-t510/depot/dev/gfe-dev/server/external/stlport/WINNT5.0_OPT.OBJ/stlport
:
C:/Code/work/rdailey-t510/depot/dev/gfe-dev/server/external/stlport/WINNT5.0_OPT.OBJ/lib
;

And the command I'm using to build boost is:

b2 toolset=msvc link=shared threading=multi stdlib=stlport-5.1
--build-type=complete stage

However during the build process, when the DLL files are being linked, they
fail with unresolved externals from STLport. My STLport library is named
like so: stlport.5.1.lib

Anyone know why this is failing?

---------
Robert Dailey