Subject: [Boost-users] Creating list of Graphs
From: Yajima (yajiyajijp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-06 15:53:31

Hi List I would like a help on figuring out how to manage bunch of Graph object as a vector. (vector could be ublas vector or stl doesn't matter) What I'm looking for is an operation that looks like the following: // (It doesn't work as it is.) typedef boost::adjacency_matrix<boost::directedS> Graph; Graph g0, g1, g2; ublas::vector<Graph> ListOfGraphs; ListOfGraphs.resize(3); ListOfGraphs(0) = g0; ListOfGraphs(1) = g1; ListOfGraphs(2) = g2; I'd appreciate it if you could give me an advice. Thank you. -- Yaji