Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Does Boost suit me?
From: Nouf M. (noufmks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-12 03:19:03

Hi,

Thank you for your reply... Yes, I saw the Boost Graph Library but still I
have some concerns... Will I be able to convert a huge text file to a graph
with millions of nodes and edges? Can I store the graph somewhere in the
hard disk and then upload it whenever I test my code (i.e. I don't have to
convert the text file into a graph each time I run my program).

Best regards,
Nouf