Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Preprocessor] documentation link broken
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-26 20:01:44

On 10/26/2011 5:56 PM, Belcourt, K. Noel wrote:

> On Oct 26, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Belcourt, K. Noel wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There's a web page misdirect for the MPL library. If you go here:
>
> Oops, s/MPL/Preprocessor/.
>

>> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_47_0/libs/preprocessor/doc/index.html
>>
>> and click Introduction, it will attempt to go here:
>>
>> http://boost-consulting.com/tmpbook/preprocessor.html
>>
>> and be redirected here:
>>
>> http://www.boostpro.com/tmpbook/preprocessor.html
>>
>> where you get an Internal Server Error message.
>>
>> The other links seem okay, it's only the Introduction link that's broken.

The introduction pointed to, I believe, Appendix A of the "C++ Template
Metaprogramming" book by David Abrahams and Aleksey Gurtovoy. Is it
still online somewhere ? If so, the link should change to point to
wherever Appendix A is online. If anyone knows where Appendix A is
online I will be glad to change that link for 1.48 and the future.