Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Preprocessor] documentation link broken
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-26 22:15:24

On 10/26/2011 9:10 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Le 27/10/11 02:01, Edward Diener a écrit :
>> The introduction pointed to, I believe, Appendix A of the "C++
>> Template Metaprogramming" book by David Abrahams and Aleksey Gurtovoy.
>> Is it still online somewhere ? If so, the link should change to point
>> to wherever Appendix A is online. If anyone knows where Appendix A is
>> online I will be glad to change that link for 1.48 and the future.
>>
> You can find it here http://www.boostpro.com/mplbook/
>
> Best,
> Vicente

Thanks, Vicente ! I updated to the correct link on the trunk. It will
have to be up to Paul when he wants to merge the preprocessor changes on
the trunk to the release version. I will probably not make it for 1.48
because the changes for variadic macro support in Boost PP are on the
trunk and I never heard anything from Paul saying he wanted to merge
those changes into 1.48. I hope the changes can make it into 1.49.