Subject: [Boost-users] split() and MSVS .NET 2003
From: Larry (lknain_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-29 21:28:35

I have found using Boost 1.47 with MSVS .Net 2003 that if I include split()
that it tends to kill the Intellisense function in the editor for a current method
or function. I usually have something like

  typedef vector<string> Splits;

  Splits sv;
  string input_string;

  split(sv,input_string,is_any_of("|"));

I was curious if anyone else had run across this and better yet if there was a way
around it. I think I may have seen it in earlier Boost versions but my memory is
fuzzy about that. There was a time when this behavior did not exist but I am not
certain when and what MSVS changes may have been applied since it did work.

The code compiles OK and works correctly.

Larry