Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion] Adapted struct I/O
From: Nathan Crookston (nathan.crookston_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-03 02:46:08

Hi Mateusz,

2011/11/2 Mateusz £oskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]>:
> On 3 November 2011 00:41, Vicente J. Botet Escriba
> <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> try adding
>>
>> #include <boost/fusion/include/io.hpp>
>>
>> It is at the end of
>
> Hi,
>
> It is there. See my example above.

While io.hpp includes the appropriate operator<<, it defines it in
namespace fusion and fusion::operators. Since the code generated from
struct adaptation appears to reside in fusion::traits and
fusion::extension, I'm guessing that adapted structs don't have ADL
kicking in. Placing a 'using boost::fusion::operators::operator<<;'
declaration in namespace demo is one way to fix the problem.

HTH,
Nate