Subject: Re: [Boost-users] pimpl idiom implementation?
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-08 11:31:40

On Nov 8, 2011, at 8:21 AM, Chris Cleeland wrote:

> In wanting to implement a few things using PIMPL I looked in boost for
> necessary structure. I found several things that use the idiom, but
> no formal unified implementation.
>
> I then stumbled across a Dr. Dobbs article, and the code at
> https://github.com/sean-/boost-pimpl
>
> Anybody know the status of that code and its potential for inclusion in boost?

http://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html
shows that it has been proposed for review, but has no review manager, and is not scheduled.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki