Subject: Re: [Boost-users] FW: pbgl install
From: Nick Edmonds (ngedmond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-09 15:32:22

On Nov 9, 2011, at 7:25 AM, Neiderer, Andrew M USA CIV (US) wrote:

> [...]

parallel-bgl-0.7.0 is a separate, earlier release which pre-dates the Boost release of PBGL. Mixing and matching the two releases will almost certainly cause a host of problems (if the changes I had to make to the 0.7.0 release to move it to Boost are any indication), so I'd suggest just sticking with the Boost release until I get around to releasing the active-message based rewrite of the library.

Cheers,
Nick