Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Spirit-general] Pattern matching with boost
From: Alec Taylor (alec.taylor6_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-12 23:23:14

Thanks Seth, I would certainly like to have UNICODE support, so
perhaps the AXE libraries would be a proper solution :)

I just need to see if it will work with the MSVC10 compiler, then it
will be the solution I am looking for :)

The other option is to use something such as iswdigit with the unicode
string library: ICU

There's a lot more to consider, but it seems like the boost libraries
aren't what I require for this project... so I will keep discussion
off of these mailing-lists in future.

Thanks all for your solutions,

Alec Taylor