Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Test] reporting tests with warnings
From: Brian Allison (brian.w.allison_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-15 06:05:02

I only use unit tests that either pass (complete or *the *expected
exception is caught) or fail. In the same way that a 2-symbol language is
Turing complete, a pass/fail system of unit tests is also complete. Adding
N other levels (N >= 1) for warnings doesn't add anything and can make your
type algebra unnecessarily complex.