Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [multi-index] foreach supports breaks compilation
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-16 16:31:49

Szymon Gatner <szymon.gatner <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I realize this is not really a multi-index bug but after I updated
> from 1.47 to 1.48
> my code no longer compiles due to this code:
>
> [...]
>
> btw, 1.47 version has no explicit section marked as
>
> /* Boost.Foreach compatibility */
>
> yet I used BOOST_FOREACH macro on many indices all over the place.

This bit was included in Boost 1.48 for reasons explained at

I think it is extremely unfortunate that Boost.Foreach advises
people to #define foreach when this is an internal name of
the library. Sorry about this, I don't think I can do anything to
solve it from Boost.MultiIndex.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica Digital