Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost.uuid typo error
From: Andy Tompkins (atompkins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-21 17:02:25

On Monday, November 21, 2011 4:59 PM, "Paul A. Bristow"
<pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks. I will fix the documentation.

It is on my todo list to change the docs to Quickbook. It will likely
be awhile yet, only
because I haven't spent the (likely minimal) time to put it on my
machine and learn it. It
there a small sample that I could start with, instead of starting from
scratch? I started
with the sample html documentation from boost for what is currently
there for boost::uuids.

Thanks again,
Andy Tompkins