Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Thread] program crashes from time to time when deleting unique_future<void>
From: Soderback, Johan (Johan.Soderback_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-24 10:23:04

Hi Emil,
Yes it solves it, thanks for fixing the problem so quickly!

/Johan

The contents of this e-mail message (including any attachments) are confidential to and are intended to be conveyed for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed only. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender of this immediately and delete the message from your system. Any distribution, reproduction or use of this message by someone other than recipient is not authorized and may be unlawful.