Subject: Re: [Boost-users] OSX Framework
From: Kraus Philipp (philipp.kraus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-11 14:34:58

Thanks Steven, I have build it and some parts are working, but at the moment I get errors with the headers.

My steps:

1. build complete boost with boostrap.sh and its b2
2. compile bcp
3. extract each packages like math, iostreams, ... with bcp and create the OSX framework directory structure
(documentation are here http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPFrameworks/Frameworks.html )

But I don't know how I can create the header-only parts to the framework and the correct include structures

Phil