Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Using the /RTC option without specifying a debug runtime will lead to linker errors
From: Sleat, Ben (Ben.Sleat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-28 12:01:24

> "/RTC cannot be used with compiler optimizations "
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8wtf2dfz(v=VS.100).aspx

Thanks for your reply Igor,

I'm aware of that /RTC cannot be used with optimizations and therefore I disabled them (/Zd If I remember correctly), however I still get the boost error.

Thanks
Ben

This email is from Verint Systems UK Ltd and is confidential.
If you have received it in error, please advise us and then delete the original and any attachments it may have contained.
Verint Systems UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for viruses.
Verint Systems UK Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales at 241 Brooklands Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0RH ,registration number 2602824.
VAT registration number GB566153238.