Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Using the /RTC option without specifying a debug runtime will lead to linker errors
From: Bill Buklis (boostusr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-28 14:57:24

> This seems to be a restriction that Boost is imposing as I can safely enable the /RTCs option on Release builds of projects that don't use Boost.
>
> So it sounds like there isn't a real workaround then?

Are you linking a boost lib or dll instead of just using header files?
Perhaps try rebuilding the boost lib/dll with optimizations off and rtc
checks on and then relink. I can't see any reason why the boost code
itself would care one or the other about those settings. But, it might
make sense if the pre-built lib files are simply incompatible with them.

--
Bill